- Access to a Carer Support Coordinator Mon-Fri, 12pm-1pm on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Kernowcarersservice
- On the day call-back service for carers who contact the Access Team and are in need of priority support. Access Team can be contacted on 0300 1234 131
- Carers are being contacted via email, phone or letter and signposted to information that will help them access support in their local area if they are being affected by isolation.
- Carers Assessments will continue to be available via telephone.
- Referrals continue to be taken via the Family Information Service helpline number or email address 0800 587 8191 firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONAL – Vicars Relief Fund have launched an emergency fund for individuals experiencing homelessness at this time https://mailchi.mp/stmartinscharity/frontline-worker-emergency-fund-what-support-works-for-you-628691?e=fa817a06e8