- Access Carer Support Coordinator is available Mon-Fri, 12pm-1pm on Facebook
- On-the-day call back service for carers who are in need of priority support can contact the Access Team on tel: 0300 1234 131
- Carers are being contacted via email, phone or letter, signposting information to help them access local support if they are being affected by isolation.
- Carers Assessments will continue to be available via telephone.
- Referrals continue to be taken via the Family Information Service helpline number 0800 587 8191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unpaid Carer? – Government guidance for unpaid carers during the pandemic is available by clicking here
The Vicars Relief Fund has launched an emergency fund for individuals experiencing homelessness at this time – details available here.
The Illegal Money Lending Team want to remind people about not using loan sharks, especially those who are finding the current financial climate extremely challenging. A loan shark cartoon and colouring competition is open to all 7 – 11 year old children and one lucky winner will get a £50 Amazon voucher. Watch the video, answer questions, download your certificate. Click here for details.
Vulnerability: for help for extremely vulnerable people during the pandemic, please click here
Get Fitness: free, online NHS fitness classes at https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/nhs-fitness-studio/
Zoom conferencing – click here to get guidance on participating in Zoom meetings.